[slurm-users] Defining constraints for job dispatching

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Sat Sep 1 09:12:41 MDT 2018

Depending on the scale (what percent are Fluent users, how many nodes you have), you could use exclusive mode on either a per-partition or per-job basis.

Here, my (currently few) Fluent users do all their GUI work off the cluster, and just submit batch jobs using the generated case and data files.

--
Mike Renfro  / HPC Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Tech University