[slurm-users] x11 forwarding not available?

Dave Botsch botsch at cnf.cornell.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:54:05 MDT 2018

So I got what I want working with RSA keys (and making sure to put the
public rsa key in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys) .

and of course that prolog statment in slurm.conf .

What I ended up doing was just created my own separate script analogous
to cluter-env to create the rsa keys. I'm trying not to stray too far
from the defaults to make upgrades easier.

Thanks.

--
David William Botsch
botsch at cnf.cornell.edu