[slurm-users] slurmdbd not showing job accounting

Dave Botsch botsch at cnf.cornell.edu
Sun Oct 14 15:49:25 MDT 2018

So the only mention of this I can find is a "rollup" mention in
https://slurm.schedmd.com/slurmdbd.conf.html , now that I specificaly
googled for "slurmdbd rollup" .

So if this hourly summary is the right behaviour, I'd request it be
better documented -- nothing at all is mentioned in
https://slurm.schedmd.com/accounting.html

Thanks.

--
David William Botsch