[slurm-users] SLURMDBD fails trying to talk to MariaDB - Help debugging configuration

Aravindh Sampathkumar aravindh at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:57:56 MDT 2018

@Chris and @Lachlan,
Thanks for your responses.

I resolved the issue based on hint from Jeffrey in earlier email. I tweaked the location of PID files in slurm config files, but missed to change them in the systemd service definition files.
Making them watch the same PID files did the trick.

@Lachlan,
I understand the frustration with the HTML email. I'll use plaintext from now on whenever console content is involved.

Thanks!

--
  Aravindh Sampathkumar
  aravindh at fastmail.com