[slurm-users] Unable to create reservation for multiple users

Trickey, Ron ron.trickey at siemens-healthineers.com
Wed Oct 3 13:03:03 MDT 2018

Hi all,

I've found that if I create a reservation for more multiple users (user=user1,user2), neither user can use the reservation. The error received is "User not found on host". If I create an identical reservation, stating a single user, that user can run jobs within the reservation.

Slurm Version: 10.02.10
Reservation Command: scontrol create reservation reservationname=trinidad starttime=now duration=31-0 User=john,trickey flags=ignore_jobs nodes=node001

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Ron Trickey