[slurm-users] Upgrading a slurm on a cluster, 17.02 --> 18.08

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 1 06:16:26 MDT 2018

We archive here.  We only keep 6 months of data in our active database.
Formerly we kept it all in there but we found that slurm upgrades were
taking too long and the database was getting very large.  Data that is
dumped can be read in by sacct using the flags documented in there.
It's very rare though that we need to look back at that data.

-Paul Edmon-