[slurm-users] Disabling --nodelist

Jacob Jenson jacob at schedmd.com
Tue Nov 27 14:22:12 MST 2018

Aaron,

While SchedMD does not accept pull requests through GitHub, we do take
code and/or documentation contributions (as outlined in CONTRIBUTING.md)
through our bug tracker at http://bugs.schedmd.com. Please be sure to  set
the Severity level to 'C - Contributions' to make sure it is routed to the
appropriate location.

Jacob