[slurm-users] $TMPDIR does not honor "TmpFS"

Christoph Brüning christoph.bruening at uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Nov 22 03:26:13 MST 2018

Hi Chris,

I actually had the same idea concerning XFS project quotas when I came
across that private-tmp SPANK plugin recently. Haven't had the
opportunity to make a test implementation yet, though.

I was wondering if constantly making and deleting XFS projects has a
considerable impact on performance and stability. So I'd be glad if you
could share some of your experience with that setup.
Also, would you mind providing access to your prolog and epilog scripts?

Greetings from Germany,
Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Brüning