[slurm-users] Slurm User Group 2018 presentations online, SC18

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Sun Nov 11 08:44:01 MST 2018

Many thanks to all the attendees, and especially to all those who
presented at the Slurm User Group 2018 meeting in Madrid. Thank you to
CIEMAT as well for hosting, and I hope to see many of you at SLUG'19 at
the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

PDFs of the presentations are online at
http://slurm.schedmd.com/publications.html

For those of you who will be at SC18 in Dallas - we hope to see you at
the Slurm booth (#1242), and at the Slurm "Birds of a Feather" session
on Thursday, November 15th, from 12:15 - 1:15pm, in rooms C155/C156. As
always, there will be a number of presentations in the Slurm booth -
please check the display for the full schedule.

- Tim

--
Tim Wickberg
Chief Technology Officer, SchedMD LLC