[slurm-users] bug 2119 with slurm 18.08.2

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:22:26 MST 2018

There are no firewalls and I have always been able to do 'sacctmgr show
clusters' as well as things like  'squeue -M ALL' from both the db
server and the cluster head.

For now, I will have to restart slurmctld on all the clusters when there
are changes to associations.  But that is definitely not ideal.

Brian Andrus