[slurm-users] Accounting - running with 'wrong' account on cluster

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:34:09 MST 2018

Hmm. ok, so using unmatched accounts makes a fail:
(on cluster1)
$ srun -n16 -A  Prod--pty bash
*srun: error: Unable to allocate resources: Invalid account or
account/partition combination specified*

But using a valid account also fails:
$ srun -n16 -A projectA --pty bash
*srun: error: Unable to allocate resources: Invalid account or
account/partition combination specified*

So now I don't seem to be able to run anything...