[slurm-users] Enable SLURM Accounting

Wiegand, Paul wiegand at ist.ucf.edu
Mon May 28 08:44:47 MDT 2018

No, there's more.  In terms of the slurm.conf ... you will need to set the storage host so slurm knows where to go look for slurmdbd.  If you are enforcing any limits, you will need to set those.  I also set the job gather type.

AccountingStorageEnforce
AccountingStorageHost
JobAcctGatherType

You will have also have to make sure mysql is installed, slurmdbd is setup, and you have slurmdbd.conf file, as well.  You will have to create the accounts and users using sacctmgr, and possibly QOSs, depending on what you'd like to do.  It's not difficult, but there are a number of small steps.

There's a document online that walks you through the process.

Paul.