[slurm-users] Question about using topology/tree

Antonio Lara antonio.lara at uam.es
Wed May 23 05:00:38 MDT 2018

Hi again,

Also, if I write the nodes names wrong in topology.conf (that is, nodes
that are not specified in slurm.conf, in the line describing the
partition, under "Nodes="), when I do scontrol reconfigure, there is no
complaint or messages in the logs, so it seems like the topology.conf
file might not be being processed (it has permissions 644 and is in the
same directory as slurm.conf), but "scontrol show config" shows that the
topology/tree plugin is loaded correctly.

Thank you

Best regards

Antonio