[slurm-users] network/communication failure

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Mon May 21 09:31:51 MDT 2018

I had the same issue although the system clocks were the same on the master and execute nodes. However, I was told to try to configure NTP (network time protocol).
That did the trick for me.

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>