[slurm-users] Requested partition configuration not available now

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:07:48 MDT 2018

Yes I did that prior to my first email. However, I thought that is
similar to the service restart bug in the roll.

As you can see below, still the configuration is said to be not available

[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ su
Password:
[root at rocks7 mahmood]# rocks sync slurm
[root at rocks7 mahmood]# exit
exit
[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ srun -I -A Y8 -p RUBY --mem=4GB --pty bash
srun: error: Unable to allocate resources: Requested partition
configuration not available now
[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ srun -I -A monthly -p DIAMOND --mem=4GB --pty bash
[mahmood at compute-0-1 ~]$ exit
exit
[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$

Regards,