[slurm-users] Issue with salloc

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:04:31 MDT 2018

Yes you are right. I missed some options.
About --mem, it seems that without specifying that option, the srun
won't work and it says about QOS policy error. I have set an upper
limit (8G) for the user in the account. So, I expect that when I don't
specify --mem, slurm will handle that and will abort if user process
request more than 8G memory during run time.

Isn't that?

Regards,
Mahmood