[slurm-users] Python and R installation in a SLURM cluster

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Sat May 12 14:05:14 MDT 2018

Completely as an aside, the next question then is 'Aha - but what happens
when you have new users on the cluster'
I am currently working with sssd authentication and with the pam_mkhomedir
plugin.
I guess if an MPI job is launched using ssh then pam_mkhomedir would
automatically create the home directory too!