[slurm-users] User limits for multiple associated accounts

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:15:49 MDT 2018

Excuse me... I see the output of squeue which says
170   IACTIVE     bash  mahmood PD       0:00      1 (AssocGrpMemLimit)

I don't understand why the memory limit is reach? I can not see the
memory usage of a running job from sacct commands. However, using
"top" on the compute node, I see 6 cores each uses 400MB. So it is
below 8G which defined for the user.

Regards,
Mahmood