[slurm-users] Slurm source installation

Valeriana valeriana at cbpf.br
Thu May 10 08:56:05 MDT 2018

Hi Ole! Thanks for you help. I already checked this installation, but it
didn't help me much. I am not using rpm, I am installing direct from the
source code (configure, make and make install process). My question is:
do I need these plugins on the computational nodes? Thanks in advance,
Valeriana Roncero Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 13:49:04 +0200 From: Ole Holm
Nielsen <Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk> On 10-05-2018 13:39, Valeriana wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I'm new to SLURM. I just installed  slurm-17.11.5.tar.bz2 source on a
> Master server (CentOS 7 17.08) with the followings plugins:
> DMTCP,Padb,Hostlist,Interactive Script,mpich, openmpi, Node Health
> Check,PEStat,HDF5,pam_slurm,PMIx and sqlog. Munge is installed on a
> server and nodes and seems to be working fine.
>
> My question is: do I have to install all this plugins on nodes too or
> only slurm source?

You may perhaps find some answers in my Slurm installation Wiki page:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_installation

/Ole