[slurm-users] "Low socket*core*thre" - solution?

Werner Saar wernsaar at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 02:09:08 MDT 2018

Hi Mahmood,

I think, the problem was:
the python script
/opt/rocks/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rocks/commands/sync/slurm/__init__py,
which is called by the command rocks sync slurm
did not restart slurmd on the Head-Node.

After the restart of slurmctld, slurmd on the Head-node had the old
configuration
and the Head-Node was drained.

I will fix this for the next release

Best regards