[slurm-users] Areas for improvement on our site's cluster scheduling

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue May 8 01:51:33 MDT 2018

"Otherwise a user can have a sing le job that takes the entire cluster,
and insidesplit it up the way he wants to."
Yair, I agree. That is what I was referring to regardign interactive jobs.
Perhaps not a user reserving the entire cluster,
but a use reserving a lot of compute nodes and not making sure they are
utilised fully.