[slurm-users] SLURM on Ubuntu 16.04

Roland Fehrenbacher rf at q-leap.de
Fri May 4 06:03:57 MDT 2018

>>>>> "E" == Eric F Alemany <ealemany at stanford.edu> writes:

Hi Eric,

sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread. You might want to have a look at
Qlustar as an easy cluster solution based on Ubuntu 16.04, version 10.0
just released recently. Slurm is fully setup after installation, nice
management GUI, with Slurm component, and a huge lot more. It's now
100% Open Source and free.

Best,

Roland

-------
https://www.q-leap.com / https://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---