[slurm-users] GPU / cgroup challenges

R. Paul Wiegand rpwiegand at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:15:48 MDT 2018

Yes, I am sure they are all the same.  Typically, I just scontrol reconfig;
however, I have also tried restarting all daemons.

We are moving to 7.4 in a few weeks during our downtime.  We had a QDR ->
OFED version constraint -> Lustre client version constraint issue that
delayed our upgrade.

Should I just wait and test after the upgrade?