[slurm-users] Slurm submit host - container

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:04:03 MDT 2018

Hello,

We are currently setting up a workflow in a container that needs to
submit jobs to our slurm cluster.  We have slurm configured and built
in the container and the appropriate slurm config and munged config
files mapped into the container.  Munged seems to be working fine but,
when we try to run any slurm commands I get the following error:

slurm_load_partitions: Zero Bytes were transmitted or received

No logs are being captured either.  Is there a way to run any scontrol
or sinfo commands in debug mode to get more verbose output to see
where it might be chocking?

Thanks,
-J