[slurm-users] How to set default partition?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:50:26 MDT 2018

As per subject, recently I've been shuffling nodes around into new
partitions. In that time somehow the default partition switched from prod
to dev. Not the end of the world - desirable in fact. But I'd like to know
what happened to cause it?

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857