[slurm-users] Multiple job constraints

Nathan Harper nathan.harper at cfms.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 09:01:10 MDT 2018

sorry to hijack, but we've been considering a similar configuration, but I
was wondering what happens if you don't set a processor type?   Will it
scatter across types?

--
*Nathan Harper* // IT Systems Lead

<https://cfms.org.uk/news-events/events/2018/july/farnborough-international-airshow-2018/>

*e: *nathan.harper at cfms.org.uk   *t*: 0117 906 1104  *m*:  0787 551 0891
*w: *www.cfms.org.uk
CFMS Services Ltd // Bristol & Bath Science Park // Dirac Crescent // Emersons
Green // Bristol // BS16 7FR

CFMS Services Ltd is registered in England and Wales No 05742022 - a
subsidiary of CFMS Ltd
CFMS Services Ltd registered office // 43 Queens Square // Bristol // BS1
4QP