[slurm-users] Is it possible to select the BatchHost for a job through some sort of prolog script?

Tim Lin timtylin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:34:47 MDT 2018

As the title suggests, I’m searching for a way to have tighter control of which node the batch script gets executed on. In my case it’s very hard to know which node is best for this until after all the nodes are allocate, right before the batch job starts . I’ve looked through all the documentation I can get my hands on but I haven’t found any mention of any control over the batch host for admins. Am I missing something?