[slurm-users] Creating priority quotas

Brian Novogradac Brian.Novogradac at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 25 11:14:26 MST 2018

This is great!!1 thank you!

________________________________
From: slurm-users <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com> on behalf of Manuel Rodríguez Pascual <manuel.rodriguez.pascual at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:29 AM
To: Slurm User Community List
Subject: Re: [slurm-users] Creating priority quotas

In case any of you is interested, my team integrated DMTCP checkpoint library with Slurm, thus allowing this preemption to be done without loosing any computation (and some other fancy stuff).  An important use case for us is, in fact, these VIP queues :)

Here is a link to the documentation, including tests, configuration and howtos: https://github.com/ciemat-tic/codec/wiki/Slurm-DMTCP
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/8639317?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/ciemat-tic/codec/wiki/Slurm-DMTCP>

Slurm DMTCP · ciemat-tic/codec Wiki · GitHub<https://github.com/ciemat-tic/codec/wiki/Slurm-DMTCP>
github.com
Intro. This document presents a complete description on the integration of Slurm and DMTCP. It includes installation, configuration and testing.

cheers,

Manuel

Thank you for your input!

Would any of you have an example on how you setup the conf file for the queue using the QOS method?  I'm reading the QOS docs as I type.

Brian