[slurm-users] Nagios or Other Monitoring Plugins

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Sat Jan 20 13:01:19 MST 2018

Would be interested if anyone knows of any such scripts that already exist.

--
____
||_// the State     |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ     | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
    `'

On Jan 19, 2018, at 03:44, John Hearns <hearnsj at googlemail.com<mailto:hearnsj at googlemail.com>> wrote:

Not specifically Slurm, but it can be useful to have alerts on jobs which either will never start or which are 'stalled'.
You might want to have an alert on jobs which (say) request more slots or nodes than physicall exist, so the users job will never run.
Or you can look for 'stalled' jobs where the CPU time used never increases.