[slurm-users] Cluster not booting after upgrade to debian jessie

Elisabetta Falivene e.falivene at ilabroma.com
Tue Jan 9 05:40:19 MST 2018

Interesting. Going to try!

The new kernel was installed during an upgrade from Debian 7 Wheezy to
Debian 8 Jessie. The upgrade went ok on the 8 nodes of the cluster, but not
on the master. Btw, on the nodes kernel 3.16 is working ok.

Stupid question: It's worth trying to make the new kernel work, in your
opinion? If, in the worst case, I have to keep the 3.2 kernel on the master
is so bad?

Elisabetta