[slurm-users] Mixed x86 and ARM cluster

Steve Caruso steven_c_caruso at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 10:52:24 MST 2018

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, January 7, 2018, 12:45 AM, Lachlan Musicman <datakid at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd imagine so. As long as the slurmd is running on the arm nodes, I can't see why not. Should be transparent to the underlying hardware.

L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is apocalyptic civics. Apocalyptic civics is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is together. "

Greg Bloom @greggish https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857