[slurm-users] slurm and dates?

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:51:21 MST 2018

when i run 'scontrol -o -d show job jobid=' i get a long list of variables

some of those variables are spit out as dates.  since the dates do not
include a timezone field how should that date field be assumed to
work?  from the value i conclude that it's my localtime, but is the
date being stored as UTC and  converted using the TIMEZONE env
parameter, or are the dates being stored in my current timezone.

My cursory scan of the manpages don't reveal anything related to
timezone and date/time's in slurm.  i'm just curious how it works.