[slurm-users] Set priority without sudo and without a database ?

Fabien ELOY eloy.polytech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 03:33:51 MST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to set priority ... but it doesn't work !

If I type sudo srun --priority=X, it's OK. But if I use my "standard" user
it's not OK (priority calculated by slurm).

I do not have a database used with SLURM.

Il my slurm.conf, "SlurmUser=slurm" and my server has 2 users in the same
group (slurm) : these users can run SLURM command ... but impossible to set
priority.

Is there a solution to define a user as an admin SLURM ? Is it the problem
there ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,