[slurm-users] Getting a runtime percentage of % allocated on cluster

Vicker, Darby (JSC-EG311) darby.vicker-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 5 15:08:42 MST 2018

No, sreport is the way to go there.  This would give you % utilization for the month of March, 2017.

sreport -t per  clust util           start=3/1/17 end=3/31/17
You can ask sreport for lots of other stuff too.  I like the numbers in CPU-hours (rather than the default of CPU-seconds):

sreport -t hour clust util           start=3/1/17 end=3/31/17
sreport -t hour user top topcount=20 start=3/1/17 end=3/31/17