[slurm-users] Fabric manager interactions: request for comments

rhc at open-mpi.org rhc at open-mpi.org
Mon Feb 5 12:35:11 MST 2018

I apologize in advance if you received a copy of this from other mailing lists

Hello all

The PMIx community is starting work on the next phase of defining support for network interactions, looking specifically at things we might want to obtain and/or control via the fabric manager. A very preliminary draft is shown here:

https://pmix.org/home/pmix-standard/fabric-manager-roles-and-expectations/ <https://pmix.org/home/pmix-standard/fabric-manager-roles-and-expectations/>

We would welcome any comments/suggestions regarding information you might find useful to get regarding the network, or controls you would like to set.

Thanks in advance
Ralph