[slurm-users] salloc with bash scripts problem

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:41:34 MST 2018

So, isn't possible to override that "default"? I mean the target node. In
the faq page it is possible to change the default command for salloc, but I
didn't see your confirmation.

I really have difficults with interactive jobs that use x11 or binary files
or bash scripts. For some of them, srun doesn't work while salloc works. On
the other hand with srun I can choose a target nide while I can't do that
with salloc.

Has anybody faced such issues?