[slurm-users] How to delete an association

Fulcomer, Samuel samuel_fulcomer at brown.edu
Fri Dec 28 20:50:21 MST 2018

...right. An association isn't an "entity". You want to delete a "user"
where name=clschf partition=k80 account=acct-clschf .

This won't entirely delete the user entity, only the record/association
matching the name/partition/account spec.

The foundation of SLURM nomenclature has some unfortunate choices.