[slurm-users] About srun command

Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo garroyo at ifimar-conicet.gob.ar
Wed Dec 26 11:44:31 MST 2018

Hi! You should try salloc with similar parameters, then you will have
access to the required nodes or cores...

*Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo - CPA Profesional*
IFIMAR - CONICET
*www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar <http://www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar>*

*Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener información amparada por el
secreto comercial. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, deberá
eliminarlo de su sistema. No deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su
contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.*
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or not authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by
mistake, delete it from your system. You should not copy the messsage nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.