[slurm-users] Restore Last JOBID After Reinstall of Slurm Master Node?

Hanby, Mike mhanby at uab.edu
Mon Dec 24 16:15:26 MST 2018

Awesome, thanks all. Looks like FirstJobId is what I need. We know what the final job id was used for the final job.

Thanks!

----------------
Mike Hanby
mhanby @ uab.edu
Systems Analyst II - Enterprise
IT Research Computing Services
The University of Alabama at Birmingham

From: slurm-users <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com> on behalf of Brian Johanson <bjohanso at psc.edu>
Date: Monday, December 24, 2018 at 10:17 AM
To: "slurm-users at lists.schedmd.com" <slurm-users at lists.schedmd.com>
Subject: Re: [slurm-users] Restore Last JOBID After Reinstall of Slurm Master Node?

If that is lost, you can manually set it in slurm.conf with FirstJobId

-b