[slurm-users] Lua Job Submit - Setting Features/Constraints

Kevin Manalo kmanalo at jhu.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:14:34 MST 2018

Hi Bill and Douglas,

Thanks for your tips -  I narrowed down the issue to the fact that only one partition (a default partition) string is available, in all other cases it is not there, so the condition I'm targeting (job_desc[‘partition’] == "parallel") does not happen, and I don't know the reason for that - I will need to try to reproduce this elsewhere to confirm if it's a bug.

Thanks,
Kevin