[slurm-users] Noob slurm question

Merritt, Todd R - (tmerritt) tmerritt at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:55:18 MST 2018

Hi all,
                I'm new to slurm. I've used PBS extensively and have set up an accounting system that gives groups/account a fixed number of hours per month on a per queue/partition basis. It decrements that time allocation with every job run and then resets it to the original value at the start of the next month. I had hoped that slurm would do this natively but it doesn't seem like it does. I came across sbank which sounds like it would implement this but it also seems like it would span partitions and not allow separate limits per partition. Is this something that has already been implemented or could be done in an easier way than what I'm trying?

Thanks,
Todd