[slurm-users] Slurm account names limitation: must be unique in the first 20 characters

Jacob Chappell jacob.chappell at uky.edu
Mon Dec 10 12:18:01 MST 2018

Thanks, Jeffrey. It looks like this limit has been changed to 42 on the
master branch of Slurm, so I suppose a future version of Slurm (19?) will
fix this.

*Jacob D. Chappell, CSM*
*Research Computing Associate*
Research Computing | Research Computing Infrastructure
Information Technology Services | University of Kentucky
jacob.chappell at uky.edu