[slurm-users] GRES GPU issues

Lou Nicotra lnicotra at interactions.com
Tue Dec 4 12:11:26 MST 2018

Brian, I used a single gres.conf file and distributed to all nodes...
Restarted all daemons, unfortunately scontrol still does not show any Gres
resources for GPU nodes...

Will try to roll back to 17.X release. Is it basically a matter of removing
18.x rpms and installing 17's? Does the DB need to be downgraded also?

Thanks...
Lou