[slurm-users] Configuration issue on Ubuntu

Raymond Wan rwan.work at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:26:34 MDT 2018

Hi,

On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 09:43 PM, Umut Arus wrote:
>     # COMPUTE NODES
>     NodeName=umuta CPUs=1 State=UNKNOWN

I'm not sure what's the cause of your problem, but one thing
I noticed is that the line above should be replaced with the
output of the first line of "slurmd -C".

The man pages of slurmd says:

-----
        -C     Print actual hardware configuration and exit.
The format of output is the same as used in slurm.conf to
describe a node's  configuration plus it's uptime.
-----

Oh!  I presume you have a value for ControlMachine in your
slurm.conf file?  I think that is your "front end node".

Ray