[slurm-users] Jobs in pending state

Zohar Roe MLM RZohar8 at iai.co.il
Mon Apr 30 01:45:23 MDT 2018

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply. Just want over the backfill options again.
It look reasonable that after a certain number of jobs in the first cluster, the other one doesn't even get tested since there are too many jobs to backfill in the first cluster.

I will try to look at the partition_job_depth.

Thanks for your help.

Roy