[slurm-users] sacct not shows user

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Fri Apr 27 07:57:45 MDT 2018

On Friday, 27 April 2018 9:56:14 PM AEST sysadmin.caos wrote:

> I'm using AccountingStorageType=accounting_storage/filetxt because I'm
> running some tests. With "filetxt", could I get "account" (username)
> with sacct?

I can't answer definitively (I've not used filetxt) but I think that is just a
mechanism to store information about completed jobs.  Slurmdbd also stores
information about users, accounts and associations and so I suspect you'll
need that to be able to get that information.

Also note account = bank account, user = username.

Hope that helps..
Chris