[slurm-users] SLURM on Ubuntu 16.04

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 27 07:27:34 MDT 2018

Hi Chris

Thank you for your message. At this point I want to get familiar with SLURM the easiest way. I have two post-docs I'd like to test SLURM with. Their jobs are pretty big, they run Monte Carlo simulation. Again, this would be a test environment and can always be changed, re-configured later to answer the post-doc needs.

Cheers

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>