[slurm-users] Slurm overhead

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:11:01 MDT 2018

The CPUs are Opteron and don't have HT.
I also have found that for large run times (2-3 days) with high number
of threads, e.g 32 threads, the run time w/o slurm is nearly the same
with little differences. For shared memory runs, there is no problem
and difference is negligible. So, I will try to use latest ompi to dig
more.
I think the problem is not with slurm itself :)
Regards,
Mahmood