[slurm-users] SLURM on Ubuntu 16.04

Eric F. Alemany ealemany at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 25 17:15:45 MDT 2018

HI John,

Each time i enabled/started slurmctld the error was that the slurmctld.service could not be find or did not exist when in fact it existed in the correct directory /etc/systemd/system.
Same with slurmdbd.service.

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>