[slurm-users] SLURM on Ubuntu 16.04

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:46:32 MDT 2018

Hi Eric -

Did you follow my suggestion of -- on 18.04, mind you; the packages on
16.04 are too old --

   - Install the slurmctld package on the SMS (the master)
   - Install the slurmd package on the nodes?

You'll still need to do some configuration, but my guess is this will
pull in the necessary dependencies and set everything up for you.